Opengl 3.2 Mac Os X Download
Screenshots
Many OpenGL extensions, as well as extensions to related APIs like GLU, GLX, and WGL, take been defined past vendors and groups of vendors. The extension registry is maintained past SGI and contains specifications for all known extensions, written as modifications to the appropriate specification documents.
The registry also defines naming conventions, guidelines for creating new extensions and writing suitable extension specifications, and other related documentation.
This program displays the vendor name, the version implemented, the renderer name and the extensions of the current OpenGL 3D accelerator.
Supports OpenGL i.1 to ii.1 and OpenGL 4.1 or superior for macOS x.9 and superior, including Apple Metal information.
What's New
Version 6.3.3
Updated rendering tests.
Other problems fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Terrific Tool
Apple tree has a fantastic OpenGL implementation and this is a terrific way to compare features of graphics cards. In theory, I should be able to compare the features between Intel HD Graphics and the NVidia chip in the Retina MBP, just not sure why Intel is not listed. Still, I'chiliad really new to the Retina model...
Information technology works now! I just wish information technology worked ameliorate.
I effigy I need to write a new review, because the latest version (4.0.8) actually works for me! Great update.
Now, the app itself: there's a lot of data hither, but it's not the easiest to employ. For case, at the bottom of the "Extensions" tab, there's a round search box, like y'all'd unremarkably observe at the acme of a window. Typing in there searches the list of extensions, but it'due south pretty deadening. There'south as well a (misaligned) "Search" button next to this, and when I click it, it switches to my web browser and seems to open a new tab for each extension shown in the list (in my case, about 100). Yikes! I did non expect that. This is not an isolated case: I found myself saying "I did not wait that" a lot.
The screenshots show Os X 10.6, and that'south probably what it was tested against. Not everything looks so swell on x.7+. For instance, you tin only see 2 pixels width of the scrollbars on the "Extensions" tab. Zippo is completely broken, just information technology does seem somewhat unfinished.
If you can figure out how to use it, there's a fantastic amount of information in here. Unfortunately, it's not very intuitive, and the documentation is almost nonexistant.
Cannot uninstall or remove this software
This software was installed my blow on my Macbook Pro, and is at present impossible to remove. Every time I drag this app from the Applications folder to the Trash and empty the Trash, it replaces itself with some other copy. Information technology as well always needs to update. I take installed version 4.25 at to the lowest degree 30 times now. Every time I turn on my computer, I get a button notification from the App Store stating that the "update installed successfully", even after I accept removed this app from my motorcar. The developers accept not responded to my emails asking for further assistence to remove this application, so the only conclusion I can come to is that this app is a piece of malware that cannot always be uninstalled. 0/x - would not recommend.
App Privacy
The programmer, Realtech VR, indicated that the app'due south privacy practices may include treatment of information as described beneath. For more information, see the developer'southward privacy policy.
Data Not Nerveless
The programmer does non collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Larn More than
Information
- Seller
- Stephane Denis
- Size
- 23 MB
- Category
- Programmer Tools
- Compatibility
-
- Mac
- Requires macOS ten.9 or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+
- Copyright
- © 2001-2021 realtech VR. All Rights Reserved. realtech VR, the realtech VR logo and GLview are trademarks of realtech VR in the U.s. and/or other countries.
- Price
- Free
Supports
-
Family Sharing
Up to half dozen family members tin use this app with Family unit Sharing enabled.
More than By This Developer
Opengl 3.2 Mac Os X Download
Posted by: smithforkeded.blogspot.com

0 Komentar
Post a Comment